- Send the completed enrolment form to the Association by fax (Fax. No. : 2528 0068) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for reservation. Applications by phone call are not acceptable.
Course fee Payment
Payment(s) can be made by either one of the following methods before the course commences:
- Send a crossed cheque payable to "Hong Kong Social Workers Association" to Rm 703 Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai.
- Direct Bank in to our HSBC Account (A/C No.:002-7-216878) and then send the original bank-in slip to our Office. Please write the course code and your name at the back of the slip.
Arrangement for course notification
- After receipt of enrolment form and course fee, successful applicants will be notified by email or by fax one week before course commences.
- Participants will be reminded to attend the course by personal contact within one week before the course commences.
- Official Receipt will be issued and it is obtainable at the registration counter when participant attends the program.
- All applications would be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The acceptance notice, program schedule will be sent to all successful applicants by fax or by email.
- In principle, no refund or transfer to other person is allowed. Special conditions should be stated by the applicant in writing and subject to the Education Committee’s final endorsement on case-by-case basis.
Arrangement in Bad Weather
- When typhoon signal No.8 or black rainstorm is hoisted, all programs will be cancelled. Arrangement will be followed up by respective course coordinator afterwards.
- When typhoon signal is lowered to No.3 or below or black rainstorm is cancelled 3 hours before the commencement of the program, the program will be carried out as scheduled.
Address: Rm 703, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel: 2528-1802 / 2115-2110